SO. I just listed a few things... some AMAZING belts (this is going to be a killer week for belts!!), some simple enamel jewelry (so understated and pretty!), a black wicker handbag...
I have more to list tomorrow, and I really wanted to get it all up today, but I had a nail appointment that was a long time coming.
Since it's dreary as all get-out here in Philly, I went with a muted Barbie pink (sounds weird, but it looks seriously chic!) on the toes and french on the fingers. I hate anything other than a french manicure or pale, pale pink/white... I like my hands to look clean and polished. I suspect that I will resurrect the love affair with the infamous Chanel Vamp this fall though. It's very sweet on supershort nails, and with all the grey I'm planning on wearing, it should make a nice contrast...
0 Responses to “Pink toes”
Leave a Reply